As seen on our blog – Peter Billow initially came to NYC Norton for a simple motor build of a 750 Commando he’d acquired, delivering parts to us in milk crates. From there developed a wonderful amalgam of Peter’s aesthetic vision and NYC Norton’s focus on tuning and performance. The final result is… Badass. We’re fortunate to have many bikes come through our shop doors, but without question, this bike has more hair than any other we’ve seen that still retains a license plate.
This bike not for sale.
NYC Norton builds custom Commando-based street bikes to order, please enquire at email@example.com
Key components include:
- 1970 Norton Commando
- Frame modified and reinforced swingarm
- Motor completely rebuilt from crank, up
- +.040″ Helpolite pistons
- Cylinder head decked and ported with NYC Norton Street Porting job
- Hemmings PW3 Cam
- Amal Deluxe 32mm Carburetors
- Maney racing exhaust
- PowerArc programmable ignition
- Front brake stiffening
- Alton Electric Start